Friday, October 19, 2012

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO GET TO SESAME STREET?

        Who does not love Sesame Street? Oh come on, I know you loved watching Earnie take a bath with his rubber duckie. Bert acting as a Mr. Know-it-all. Elmo and his orange nose. Big Bird and his big foot. Remember Mr. Guy Smiley, the host with an oversized microphone and a mouth so big all you could see was his gums.
         But none of the Sesame Street stars can compare to my favorite, Oscar the Grouch. And while the rest of my friends had Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Ernie and Bert stuffed toys, I had my eyes only on one character. HIM.
                                             
       Oscar the Grouch had a very unlovable character. His home, a dirty trash can. He doesn’t have a cute voice, in fact, his was very hoarse. I was the unconventional kid. I don't like cutie pie characters. I want myself to be challenged, and I went for unwanted cartoon or kid show characters.

      Betcha don't even remember who Oscar the Grouch was!

No comments:

Post a Comment